Below are a few of the best-recorded thought-provoking motivational, inspirational quotes ever. These quotes will put a pep in your step, a slide in your stride, and some potion in your motion. Some you may have heard before, but many will make you go WOW!!!….and stop you in your tracks.
Today won’t be work, as usual, I guarantee at least three people will ask you what’s going on? They will notice a difference…. Please bookmark and share this page, spread the INSPIRATION.
How to bookmark? Tap on the 3 dots on chrome browser, scroll to this page and click save!
Make it a Fabulous Day…. Never Accept the Good when you can have the “GREAT”!!!
1. Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” Elizabeth Gilbert
2. There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge
3. If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them. Jim Rohn
4. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. Albert Einstein
5. Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion…Jim Rohn
6. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali
7. If you are not willing to risk the unusual…. you’ll have to settle for the ordinary…Jim Rohn
8. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, “Compared to what?’” — Sydney Harris
9. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” Albert Einstein
10. You cannot make progress without making decisions …Jim Rohn
11. “Don’t think anything you don’t want to take root” …Unknown~
12. You must be good at one of the two things planting in the spring or begging in the fall…Jim Rohn
13. If you wish to find you must search… rarely does a good idea interrupt you
14. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. “
15. success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day… while failure is simply a few errors in judgment repeated every day… it is the accumulative weight of all disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure. Jim Rohn
16. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
17. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” Estée Lauder
18. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” -Henry Ford
19. “I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me. ” Albert Einstein”
20. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought…Napoleon Hill
21. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” Winston Churchill
22. “the question isn’t who is going to let me it’s who is going to stop me”
23. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Unknown~
24. Live every day as if it were your last because someday, you’re going to be right.” Muhammad Ali
25. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. —Plato
26. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. “.Ralph Waldo Emerson
27.“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. “
28. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
29. “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
30. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
31. “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.”.” Muhammad Ali
32. Pity the man who inherits $1,000,000 and isn’t a millionaire… here’s what would be pitiful … if your income grew and you didn’t…Jim Rohn
33. The best way to predict the future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
34. It’s the start that stops us! …Deborah Pretty
35. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear…George Addair
36. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. “Dalai Lama XIV
37. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
38. “For the next thirty days, think, talk, act, walk, smell, and feel like business is booming and it will.” Mark Victor Hansen
39. “Read books, listen to audios, and attend seminars, they are decades of wisdom reduced to invaluable hours.” Mark Victor Hanse
40. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
41. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right. — Henry Ford
42. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
43. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. — Zig Ziglar
44. Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale
45. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
46. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. — Dalai Lama
47. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. — Rosa Parks
48. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. — Unknown
49. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. — Albert Einstein
50. Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture the heart. — Ancient Indian Proverb
51. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
How to Make your Own Thumbnails for YouTube Videos If you’re wondering how to make your own thumbnails for YouTube videos, stick and stay, for our easy-to-follow 7-step formula. Did...
51 Amazing Ways to Grow your Email Subscriber List In this article, I’ll show you amazing ways to grow your email subscriber list, without any technical knowledge. If you’re a...